Wednesday, April 20, 2005

A Plea

I know this sounds crazy, but I've been trying to resurrect a Ben and Jerry's ice cream flavor for the past two years (I know it's sad). They discontinued my favorite flavor around three years ago. It was a coffee ice cream called, "From Russia With Buzz."

This is Ben and Jerry's description: "A completely caffeinated cross of coffee ice cream with coffee liqueur and dark coffee ice cream with espresso fudge chips. When it departed we sorely wept. But when it was here we never slept."

I have done everything in my power to get my ice cream fix. I have called Ben and Jerry's begging them to send me any leftover stock, I have emailed everyone asking them to make requests at Ben and Jerry's website, and now I have started my own personal campaign including but not limited to: registering the fromrussiawithbuzz.com domain, and creating this blog. The reason I am going to such lengths is because Ben and Jerry's just recently started a site where you can nominate and vote for your favorite discontinued flavor and they'll bring it back August 22.

Currtently, FRWB is on the top of the list, but next month will be the actual vote for the flavor to be resurrected. Please help me out and vote!

Thanks

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know, i love it too!!!! Please let me know if you get it back.

4:54 PM  
Blogger Sunshine said...

Omigosh! I love that flavor too!!!! I weep for it, on the inside. Coffee Heath Bar Crunch just isn't the same. Phooey. Now I don't even like Bey & Jerry's. I'd rather eat Haagen Dasz.

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home