Monday, April 25, 2005

Voting has skyrocketed!!!

I don't know what has happened over the past few days, but the voting for the top three flavors has gone into the several 100,000's. At times, I have watched the numbers literally go up by 50 a second. To me, this seems like someone has created a hack for the voting process. I've reviewed the code myself, and it seems the once-per-day limit can be circumvented fairly easily. I don't know for sure that this is what has happened, but it is hard to believe that this many people would be voting at once. Who knows, maybe my blog and the submissions I've made to news sites have made more people aware of the contest (I know, wishful thinking).

Another exciting thing that happened: I was contacted by a freelance writer about my campaign for FRWB. She is doing a story about Ben and Jerry's resurrection contest, and I was told that she was submitting a proposal to USA Today. WOOT!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gratz on the effort. I'll do what I can to help.

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home