Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Last day of voting

Well, I guess it is finally over. My obsession with resurrecting FRWB can ironically be laid to rest. I appreciate everyone who tried to make my dream become a reality. I want to think my friends and family who were so supportive during this difficult time. I am sorry to see that the results weren't better. I would like to think I did everything I could, but in my heart I know I didn't. I am embarrassed that I slacked off in my efforts. Know this, if I ever have this opportunity again, I will work even harder to make sure I succeed. I will pay for billboards in major cities, advertise in national newspapers, radio stations, and TV, maybe I'll even get the Goodyear blimp. I guess for now this is the end. This blog is dead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home